Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Off to Southern France

I'll be MIA from my new blog while I go see my cat (and my in-laws) in Millau (the town in southern France that now houses the largest bridge in the world and where my beau is from) and then onto Nice to see my dad and the rest of the family. This will also be the first time that the boyfriend meets the dad. I'll fill you guys in on all the gory details when I get back. Wish me luck!

I have also had a request from my friend Anne-Marie to put a "smiley" photo of me on the blog as the photos that are on now are hardly representative of the wale tooth grin I have come to be known for. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload a photo into my profile space, so once I got that covered you'll all be able to bask in the abnormally large smile of yours truly.

à plus

No comments: