Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ooops...

Imagine my shock when I go to check my hotmail account, which has over 250 saved messages from friends and family, and I find only TWO messages. I stare in disbelief at my computer screen, and then quickly send a nasty email to MSN to make sure they are aware that I am holding them responsible for this loss. I realize that there's not only a sentimental value to these emails, but I have also sent myself numerous important documents from my previous email address that I had yet to save to my computer. I explain all of this to Stephane, that my life is near ruined and that the only reason that I am not in hysterical tears is because I can't yet grasp the magnitude of what this loss represents for me, when he looks at the screen and informs me, "Lauren, you're looking at my email box - the one I started only two days ago" Oh. Ooops. Boy, was my face red. If the person working at MSN who had to deal with my angry email happens upon this, I'm sorry for being so rude...

No comments: