Friday, September 30, 2005

Monday's child...

Monday's Child is fair of face,
Tuesday's Child is full of grace,
Wednesday's Child is full of woe,
Thursday's Child has far to go,
Friday's Child is loving and giving,
Saturday's Child works hard for a living,
But the Child that is born on the Sabbath Day,Is witty and wise and good and gay!


I'm Wedneday's child. Rock on! That's like the worst one to be. Sunday's is a little lame too, (and not just because of the word "gay"), but its all hollier-than-thou and kind of all over the place. Pick a personality and stick with it Sunday.

Here's what this poem is really trying to say.
Monday - you're a hottie, but you don't have much to say
Tuesday - You're a socialite and everyone wants to hang out with you but you drink dirty martinis before noon on a regular basis
Wednesday - You're a depresso. You moan and whine about everything, but you're great for having bitch fests with
Thursday - You're "a little slow" to put it nicely. I'm sure you're a very nice person, but seriously, catch up with the rest of us
Friday - You let everyone walk all over you. Pushover extreme - makes a great best friend for Tuesday
Saturday - You're boring, but rich. You die with the most toys.
Sunday - You're the 6th member of Queer Eye. We all love you, but sometimes you're just a bit Over The Top

Sorry - I had to take down the link because the site doesn't seem to be working. I'll try to find another one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! I like you version of the poem better! I'm Tuesday's child, by the way. Love Diane

Anonymous said...

Tuesday rules!

Anonymous said...

jealousy surmounts... I am Sunday's child. Yes, witty, creative, and full of style. I always wanted to be an interior decorator. I can be on the Lesbian version of Queer Eye... I just need to go for girls.

Danielle said...

I couldn't get it to work on my work or home computer. Oh well. I like your version!